Like Being Everywhere, All the Time
The Minuteman RPM is the ideal solution for network administrators who manage one or more remote locations. Once connected to the network, you can easily control it from virtually anywhere using a standard web browser and your password.
With a simple click, power up, down, or reboot 1-2 devices connected to the RPM individually or as a group. Automatic reboots of locked devices are also possible via ping actions.
Control from Anywhere
Minuteman RPMs offer a secure connection which is accessible from any device with a standard internet browser, including desktop and laptop PCs, smartphones, and tablets. From these devices, users can control and configure all aspects of the device, including:
- LAN Connection: The RPM is an IP-based PDU that connects to your network via CAT5 cable
- Control Individual Outlets: Power on/off, reboot, and monitor up to 16 individual devices from a single IP address
- Scheduled Management Actions: save power with automatic shutdown and startup of devices over weekends or holidays
- Notifications via SNMP, SMS Text, or Email: To keep you informed of events such as a server shutdown, the RPM can submit its notifications via network broadcast, SMS text message, or email to up to three addresses
- Monitor Current Draw: View combined current draw on the RPM in real time, and configure warning and overload thresholds
Utilizing Minuteman's remote power manager products allows technicians and administrators to:
- Save Time: Reboot remote devices in seconds, not minutes or hours
- Increase Productivity: Eliminate help desk calls & lost time when a device locks up: RPM notifies & provides automatic reboot capabilities
- Cut Costs: Eliminate service calls to remote locations by managing devices from your computer or smartphone
RPM Sample Installation