The Ultimate Value Rackmount UPS
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during voltage sags and/or surges. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
An LCD display provides visual notification of power status, including input voltage, frequency, percent of battery charge, estimated runtime, plus many other conditions.
Each PRO-RT model includes Minuteman’s SentryPlus® power management and diagnostic software. When installed on a workstation or server, the user gains complete control over monitoring and managing the UPS using a convenient web browser-based interface. The SentryPlus software communicates via a built-in USB port or through a RS-232 connector on the UPS. In addition, managing the UPS within a Network Management System (NMS) is easy with the installation of an optional SNMP card.
Designed for versatility, the PRO-RT models can be mounted in a standard rack using the included rackmount ears. These ears can also be attached to the unit to allow it to stand as a tower. An optional kit is available for mounting the unit to a wall.
- Small Rack Systems
- Desktop/Laptop Workstations
- Small Key Systems
- VoIP Handsets
- Low-power Network Devices
PRO-RT Online Spec Sheets powered by SizeMyUPS
- PRO1000RT 1000VA rack/tower or optional wallmount UPS
- PRO1500RT 1500VA rack/tower or optional wallmount UPS
PRO-RT power management via SNMP Communications
Optional SNMP-NV6 and SNMP-NET cards allow easy management of UPS without the need of a connected PC or server
Optional mounting brackets
Extended Warranty Plans
5 Full Years of Trouble-free Service - Guaranteed
Minuteman UPSs already ship with the best warranty in the business at 3 years, including non-prorated battery coverage on most products.
Two levels of Extended Warranty Plans are also available on most UPS product lines to provide an additional 2 years of coverage. These plans ensure a full 5 years of trouble-free ownership.
SentryPlus Power Manager
Get ultimate control over your power with SentryPlus
In today’s complex world of data, networks, and software, control and management of applications is vital, especially when it comes to the power that is supplied to these devices.
SentryPlus, included free with all current Minuteman UPS systems, provides users and network managers a range of monitoring & managment tools for their power, allowing total control before, during, and after power problems.
With a simple connection to the UPS via USB or RS-232, SentryPlus provides the capability to configure UPSs, monitor power, and diagnose issues, all from secure connections on the network. This eliminates wasteful runs around the facility, saving time and money.
- Windows wizard guided, easy to operate
- Supports the Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP hibernation feature (Windows version only)
- Auto-Save files and graceful operating system shutdown
- Plan a schedule to shutdown, restart, test UPS and control receptacles
- Programmable actions(FlexAction)
- Notification via pager, e-mail, audible alarm, network broadcast and SNMP trap
- Real-time meters display of UPS data(voltage, frequency, loading percentage,…)
- History data/graph and power event record for your analysis
- Multi-computer shutdown/wakeup through TCP/IP network
- Remote monitoring, control and configuration through TCP/IP network
- Monitor all UPSs at a glance in a LAN
- Supports SNMP(Simple Network Management Protocol) get, set and trap commands
- Supports DMI(Desktop Management Interface) (Windows version only)
- Supports HTTP, monitor by Microsoft IE or Netscape Communicator
- Communicate to a UPS using RS-232 or Universal Serial Bus(USB)
- Multi-lingual design(Windows version only)
View complete specifications table in the PRO-RT brochure (PDF)
|Max Output Power
||(6) NEMA 5-15R Battery & surge
(2) NEMA 5-15R Surge only
||10 ft. Power cord with NEMA 5-15P
|Input (non-battery operation)
||90 to 150VAC
||50/60Hz ±5Hz, auto-sensing
|AC Leakage Current
||<1.0mA at full rated non-linear load
||Resettable circuit breaker
|Output (non-battery operation)
||104 to 132VAC
||>90% at full rated non-linear load
|Output (battery operation)
||Nominal ±5% until low battery warning
||50/60Hz, ±0.5Hz (unless synchronized to utility)
||Simulated sine wave
|Typical Transfer Time
||6-10 ms (max 10ms)
||110% for 10 seconds, 120% shutdown immediately
||Over-current, short-circuit protected, and latching shutdown
|Estimated Runtimes - Full/Half Load
||5 min. / 16 min.
||5 min. / 17 min.
|Hot Swappable Battery
|DC Leakage Current
||<30uA (±10uA) with no AC applied and the unit in the off position
||Sealed, non-spillable, maintenance-free, valve-regulated lead acid
|Surge Energy rating
|Surge Current Capacity
||6500 Amps total
|Surge Response Time
||0-ns (instantaneous) normal mode;
<5ns common mode
||cTUVus (conforms to UL1778, CSA 22.2 standards), CE
||FCC Part 15 Class B, EN5022, EN61000-6-1, EN61000-6-3, EN61000-4-5
|Temperature : Operating
||0º to +40ºC / +32º to +104ºF
(-15º to +45ºC / +5º to 113ºF)
|Humidity: Operating & Storage
||0 to 95% non condensing
||0 to +3,000 m / 0 to +10,000 ft
(0 to +15,000 m / 0 to +50,000 ft)
|| 35.1 / 15.9
||43.0 / 19.5
|Dimensions (H x W x D): Inch/mm
||3.5” x 17.3” x 15.7” / 89 x 440 x 398