Minuteman® MM-AVR™ Line-interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply
Value-priced tower UPSs featuring Automatic Voltage Regulation (Latin America Only)
Complete Protection - Incredible Price
Minuteman Power Technologies' MM-AVR Series of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems provide the perfect mix of performance and value. The MM-AVR features Automatic Voltage Regulation, which provides protection from all power problems, including spikes, sags/brownouts, and blackouts. Its compact size and quiet operation allow for convenient installation in public areas and offices. The All MM-AVR models are also covered by a 1-year parts, labor, and battery warranty.
The Low-cost UPS You've Been Waiting For
The MM-AVR Series of UPSs offers exceptional protection from power problems, as well as features normally found on more expensive units.
The MM-AVR is available in 5 VA ratings, in three different physical sizes. Each compact tower unit is small enough for installation in even the tightest locations (see PDF brochure for complete specifications).
- Telephone Systems
- Data Communications
Key features include:
- Units in multiple sizes - MM500AVR (500VA), MM700AVR (700VA), MM1000AVR (1000VA), MM1500AVR (1500VA), and MM2000AVR (2000VA)
- Excellent return on investment - the Minuteman MM-AVR UPS units provide improved performance over similiarly priced UPS units
- Quiet operation - units can be placed in office and other public environments because of its low noise factor
- Peace of Mind - all models are covered by a one-year parts, labor, and battery warranty
- Excellent customer suport and service from our headquarters
- Provides surge protection for your telephone, fax and modem (1000VA & up)
- Ability to cold start UPS MM-AVR may be used even when no AC power is available
- Prolonged battery life AVR architecture and intelligent battery management mean longer battery life
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - assures voltage compatibilty with 120 volt equipment