"I was so impressed with performance and service that I purchased a PRO500E for my home PC as well. We have 5 PRO500E (work stations) and 1 PRO1100E (server) here at work. "
- R. Eanes - St Petersburg, Florida
Today’s networks extend beyond the confines of one building, which presents several
problems for network managers because the greater the reach of any network, the greater the vulnerability to power
fluctuations -- such as spikes, surges, brownouts and blackouts.
Protecting the network involves different plans, each based upon the design of the network. For example, in a peer-to-peer
environment where any PC could be a server, it is essential to have backup support on each workstation.
Minuteman's product line has the tools you need to protect your entire
system. This includes surge
suppressors for small non-critical components, standby EnSpire series
and line interactive Entrust, PRO-LCD, PRO-RT, and EnterprisePlus LCD
series UPSs for small to medium sized phone systems, and full on-line Endeavor
UPSs for enterprise-wide systems requiring multiple hours of
- IP-addressable Remote Power Manager
- Built-in web server and 2 power outlets
- Each AC power outlet can be independently switched ON/OFF
- Instant e-mail, SMS text messages and trap notification of power events
- $30,000 Minuteman Platinum Protection Plan (U.S.A. and Canada only)
- Prevent lockups caused by power anomalies
- Stop damage to expensive hardware caused by power spikes and brownouts
- Save time by eliminating resets after power problems
- Keep slot machines on & generating revenue no matter the power status
- Protect servers, switches, routers, access points
- Protect vital information systems from potentially damaging power anomalies
- Eliminate downtime after an outage; return to normal business operations faster
- 1000VA up to 3000VA
- Rack/Tower/Wall Mountable
- Up to 0.8 power factor
- Load Shedding capability
- RS232, USB and SNMP communications
- Extended runtime capable with external battery packs
- 120V and 208V models available
Once your IT and network systems have been installed and the service is turned on, the challenge for network operators is keeping the
system running with minimal downtime to costly lost productivity or information.
What makes continuous operation a challenge is the fact that IT and network applications, from an electrical point-of-view, are sitting ducks
for a number of reasons:
Excess current can enter through almost all items in the subsystem (such as power sources, peripherals, networks, and communications cables).
Excess current can destroy vital items in a subsystem (such as silicon items, circuit board traces, and magnetic media).
Network subsystems are usually assembled out of components from different manufacturers. As a result, many systems have
equipment that handle power and signal grounding in the different ways.
Communications cables are vulnerable from outside the building to breakage, crosses, lightning, etc., and those cables lead directly to you.
Build Your Power Protection System
Minuteman UPS takes the guesswork out of UPS sizing with a straightforward selection tool, making use of a vast database of commonly used equipment along with a simple to use interface to provide you with the proper uninterruptible power supply solution for your needs.
Build your system by first choosing servers, switches, routers, and more from a vast selection of manufacturers. Then simply select voltage, runtime, and growth to receive a list of tailored UPS solutions that will fit your needs.
Have questions about building your power protection system? Our knowledgeable and friendly product specialists can help you select the proper solution for your needs, and even put you in touch with a distributor or retailer in your area - no pressure, no hassle.
Connect Me Automatically
Simply click the link below, enter your phone number, and you'll be connected automatically. Minuteman's business hours are M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm central.
You can also fill out our Call Request form to have a Product Specialist contact you directly.